Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Is a Dream a Lie if it don't come True, or is it Something Worse?

Well, here we go - my first attempt at creating a blog. Knowing my attention span it will probably last about three days but at least I will have given it a go.

What do you need to know? Well, I'm not sure how much I want to disclose at this stage. I'm not really familiar with blog etiquette so I will probably lose my inhibitions as time goes on.

My interests? Well, Rugby League is a big one (St Helens to be exact), as well as music (many types). I got into music when I was young and punk was just happening so for a while I was very exclusive and wouldn't give ear space to anything pre-1976 but as I matured I developed wider tastes and now I will give most things a go. I still like stuff with a bit of an edge but that doesn't necessarily mean loud and raucous (although it often does!). The last group I went to see were the Manic Street Preachers with my elder son (whoops - more personal info. You now know I have two sons).

I also like films although I don't get to the flicks as much as I would like. Last film was Hitchhikers Guide ....

I enjoy American cop shows such as Law and Order, The Shield, CSI etc.

I need to take stock now and decide how I approach this thing - maybe I should read a few more blogs before taking the full plunge!

No comments: